星期一, 2月 27, 2006

People in Taipei are living in cargos

I just finished a phone call. The dialouge is just like below. Mr. K and I were talking something.

K: Tailand? I don't think it's a good idea.
I: Not Tailand, it's Taiwan.
K: What? Taiwan? heard of it. But where is it?
I: South to Japan, East to China and North to Phlippine.
K: Wait... let me take an atlas. Just ocean! Nothin there!
I: Wait, don't you see an island like a potato?
K: No I just see pacific ocean there.
I: Are you nearby the computer? Can you just browse a website?
K: Ya, which website?
I: google map http://map.google.com and then type taiwan. Then you will see that island.
K: ok I know google map. I'm typing...Oh, it exists. But why I can't find it on my altas? Let me check...mmm it was covered by a China's flag.
I: Ya, I know. it's politics. That's not our point. Can you type Taipei and just zoom in under satillete mode?
K: Ok... Ah...? Too strange. Either Green or Red? Are most of people live in cargos?
I: What? Cargos?
K: Ya, they look like cargos.

I really have nothing to say. Ya! K is right. People in Taipei are living in cargos..Don't believe it? Just browse google map.

沒有留言:

張貼留言